Why Aegis for Combined Heat and Power?
Since 1985 Aegis has installed and maintained hundreds of cogeneration power and heat systems throughout the Northeast.
- Economic Evaluation
- Design and Engineering
- Project Management
- Permitting and Installation
- System Operation
- Comprehensive Maintenance
- Performance Monitoring
Aegis Energy Services has developed a special energy program, which allows clients to take advantage of energy cost savings from an Aegis combined heat and power system without requiring a capital investment. Learn More
- All Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Major Component Replacement including Engine and Generator
- Same Day/Next Day Service
- Weekend Emergency Services
- 24 Hour System Monitoring
- Daily performance review
- Automatic alarm notification
- Remote restart to ensure electric savings
- Ongoing Energy Consulting
- Annual reports of cogeneration savings
- Fuel purchase assistance
Contact us for a FREE, no obligation combined heat and power energy evaluation today!