Aegen Heat and Power Cogeneration Systems - PowerVerter (PV-100)
Aegis Energy Services
provides turnkey installation of modular combined heat and power (CHP) systems in convenient sizes for a variety of applications. These cogeneration units can be installed individually (100 kW) or combined to form larger systems.The PowerVerter is engineered to interface with utility area or spot networks, such as those found in parts of New York City, or other cities in the Northeast. PowerVerter operates continuously in parallel with the grid, delivering 24/7 energy savings from its advanced synchronous, inverter-based CHP technology.
Utility Interconnection and Switchgear
Low emission models of the Aegen Combined Heat and Power (CHP) system are available for states with stringent air quality standards. Each cogeneration module includes a natural gas-fueled engine, induction generator, microprocessor control panel, protective switchgear, and heat recovery equipment. Each CHP, or cogeneration, module is enclosed in a sound attenuated cover and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Attributes & Features
Aegen Control Panel
Click Here for More PowerVerter Information
- Free electricity from our cogeneration power plants.
- Provides electricity and heat during power outages.
- Inverter-based technology
- Modular extremely efficient cogeneration units for all property sizes
- Environmentally compliant with quiet operation
- 24 hour remote operational monitoring
- Helps Reduce global warming
- Infinite life cycle with Combined Heat and Power (CHP) maintenance program
- Substantially lowers electric costs by combining heat and power in one system.
- 3-5 year return on investment
- Installation incentives available for cogeneration systems.
- Best defense against rising electricity prices